Friday, September 25, 2009

This blog is something that I have wanted to do since Leightyn was born and I have finally gotten around to setting it up. In all honestly I had no idea it would be so easy to get started, now it is just finding the words to keep filling it! I hope to use this blog to share our Little Leightyn with the World and for friends to follow The Love Bug Project. Many of the posts will talk about Down Syndrome because Leightyn happens to be chromosomally enhanced but she is first and foremost our baby simple as that. Yes she may be special but what little girl isnt in the eyes of those that love her? The next post I am working on is the very very long, short version of our first nine months with Leightyn and following that will be more details on The Love Bug Project and the people who inspired us! Since this post is not of much interest alone I have for you yet another picture of Miss Leightyn, enjoy!





I can definately see this as a "Spit Happens" poster!

2 comments:

  1. Definately... spit happens!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, that is the prettiest spit-up photo I have ever seen :-)

    ReplyDelete