Saturday, November 7, 2009

Leightyn has a Chomper!

Watch out, she bites! I am so happy to announce Leightyn has her very first tooth aka chomper. We have been working on it for a couple months now with lots of drooling and everything going into the mouth. Our poor OT has been trying to get Leightyn to pick small blocks up out of a bucket and drop them back in. Well the picking them up is going great but once she has them they go straight to her mouth lol! I am not entirely sure if she doesn't know how to drop it back in or if she just wants to chew on it so bad she doesn't care to drop it back in :) I hope to get a good pic of it very soon but it may have to be when she is sleeping. She is very proud of her newest addition to her mouth and has been constantly rubbing her tongue over it. I really have not even got a good look at it myself yet but I could feel it in her mouth so I know it is there! She refuses to stay still long enough and move her tongue out of the way for me to get a peek. That sucker is all hers and she is not sharing. On a totally unrelated note we had KFC for dinner tonight and I gave Lay Lay a bite of my biscuit with honey and of course she wanted another and another. Well little missy actually threw a kicking and screaming fit when after 5 bites there was no more left and then followed up with dirty looks and raspberries. It was the most adorable and hilarious thing I have ever experienced, I really wish I had captured it on camera. Man am I in trouble as she gets older!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Leightyn is beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog, Tika. :)

    And Congratulations!!! You won the little brown wish bird! Please email me at mylifewithgabriel@yahoo.ca to give me your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete