Saturday, October 31, 2009

Big Girl Bath!

Now that Leightyn is able to sit up on her own we graduated from a baby bath tub to a tub seat. I wondered what she would think about the water and well I should have known she would love it! She spent 30 minutes in the water yesterday, as you can tell from her raisin toes in the picture! At first she was a little unsure when her splashing and kicking caused the water to get in her face but by then end she could care less and was cracking up at herself when she really got to kicking and splashing. The only downside is now I must figure out a way to keep her from trying to drink the water. I have a feeling I will be fighting with her over who needs a bubble bath now for the rest of my life, and I dont think I will be the one winning the relaxing bath any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment