Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Billy (Daddy)!

I do not know what I would do without my husband Billy, he is my rock and is always reminding me how much all my hard work has paid off for Leightyn. He works so hard so I can stay at home with Leightyn and the benefits of that are so obvious. Today is his birthday and after driving this morning for 2 hours from Cincy so we could be back in town in time for Leightyns therapy he went into work. Me and Leightyn made him a homemade card and some brownies with extra walnuts and we had plans to go to his favorite Mexican restaurant tonight as a family. Well as those of you with kids know plans are always changing. Miss Leightyn Decided to nap from 5 to 9 and Billy insisted we not wake her and just let her sleep so instead we had a $5 pizza from Dominoes! I cant wait until she is old enough to actually help me in making his cards, cake, and planning a "party"! Tomorrow is my little sisters birthday party and she is having a costume party so I will post pictures of Leightyn in her costume, she is one cute stinker ;) Billy I hope you know how much you mean to me and Lay Lay, you are the most amazing father and husband and I could not ask for anything more. I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment